Lighting Showroom is unable to accept returns on custom, international and trade orders.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an item purchased at www.LightingShowroom.com, non-custom fixtures that have not been installed
may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price of the item.
- For a return:– Call us right away by phone at 888-488-0885 (Toll Free) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We will provide you with return instructions, a Return Merchandise Authorization number and our shipping address via e-mail.
– Please print your RMA instructions and enclose them in the package(s) for return so that we may easily identify your order for processing.
– Return the item(s) using either Federal Express, UPS or DHL, as the items can be insured, and tracking is also available.
– Allow up to 10 business days for your return to be processed.
- In order to receive a full refund, the item must:– NOT have been installed
– Include all components & accessories
– Be packed with the original manufacturer’s packaging materials
– Be returned within 30 days of receipt
– Have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
– Be returned to www.LightingShowroom.com (NOT the manufacturer of the light).
Note: An item is considered to have been installed if any wire has been cut, the ends of the wires are not in “like new” condition, screws are not in their original packaging, canopies and/or arms are scratched or show obvious signs of assembly, installation, etc.
- A refund will not be issued if:
– An item is returned to the incorrect address
– A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) has not been issued
– It has been more than 30 days since the item was received
– An item has been installed
Note: In cases where a refund cannot be give, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange and pay to have their item picked up from our office within 30 days.
- Shipping costs associated with the return of an item are the responsibility of the purchaser.– Please use Federal Express, UPS or DHL so that you can insure your item(s) for the purchase amount.
– In the event that we receive your return damaged, you will need to file a claim with the carrier for reimbursement as we cannot credit you for the return of damaged goods.
– This is a rare occurrence and our customer care staff will assist you, if needed, in filing a claim.
- Trade and Volume Orders are Excluded– Lighting Showroom cannot accept returns on orders that have been placed as “Trade” accounts, nor on quantities of ten (10) or greater for a single item, or of orders that exceed $2000.00.
– We suggest that you request a sample or order a single item if you are unsure of the product, so that any quality or manufacturing concerns are addressed.
– It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the quantity and to contact us prior to ordering to resolve any questions.
– Email us email@example.com